Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Little Boy is Growin Up

I can not believe how big my little boy is getting on me.  Eli was born on November 6, 2008. He was 10lbs. 2oz. and 21.5 in. long. Today he had his 18 month check up, and boy has he grown. He now weighs 36lbs. 2oz. and he is 35.5 inches long. His head is 20 inches (which is bigger than my soon to be 3 year old daughter Courtney). I am astonished how time flies. I feel like I had just had Eli's 1st birthday, and now he is 18 months old. I'll be planning his 2nd birthday before I'm ready for it.  He is such an amazing little guy. He keeps up with his big sister with no problem at all. He can now say nine words. He walks perfectly, runs like crazy, and let me tell you he is such a boy's boy lol! It makes me sad to think that he isn't going to be my little "Sugar Butt" much longer. But at the same time I am so excited to watch him grow. I can't wait til we get to watch him go off to school, watch him play sports ( everyone swears he's going to be our linebacker in the family), and I can not wait to watch him grow into a handsome, wonderful, bright, strong, kind young man. My life is pretty perfect with my husband and children :)

No comments: